What's new in Optimizely for December 2016

by Optimizely ‎12-13-2016 December 13, 2016

This month, we’re continuing to add new capabilities to Optimizely X to make it even more powerful than Optimizely Classic.

New in Optimizely X:

• Expanded bot filtering: Optimizely X now excludes an expanded number of known bots from experiment results, to help isolate traffic coming to your experiments from real visitors. Bot filtering is automatically enabled for all accounts, and you can read more about it in this article.
  • Custom attributes: With custom attributes you can target audiences and segment results based on characteristics of your audience that you define. Visit the Audiences dashboard in Optimizely X to set up your custom attributes. Read more about getting the most out of custom attributes.

New in Optimizely X Full Stack:

In response to feedback from customers, Optimizely X Full Stack is now available in a PHP SDK. Get started with the PHP SDK by following the instructions in our developer documentation.

Let us know what you think in the comments!

Comments
by
‎12-13-2016 December 13, 2016

Thanks for the new features!

With the new custom attributes for Audience, would we be able to target audiences across various projects?

Experimentation Hero
by GrantW
‎12-15-2016 December 15, 2016

Thrilled to see the bot filtering feature! I'm sure this will make a huge difference with our data noise.

Level 2
by Optimizely
‎12-15-2016 December 15, 2016

We're excited too! @ryn004 can you share a bit more detail about your use case?

Optimizely
by
‎12-23-2016 December 23, 2016

I love this Tool for me the best A/B test software by far