This month, we’ve added new capabilities to Optimizely Personalization that give you more flexibility in creating your experiences, improved targeting, and more powerful insights from your campaign results. Here’s what’s new:
Experimentation in Personalization
Get the best of Personalization and Testing together: set up experiments within audiences to understand which variation performs best.
Run experiments within each personalization audience to determine which variation works best.
Extend the visual editor with reusable templates like banners, popups, and carousels which match your website style and that non-technical users can edit.
Extensions create flexible experiences that developers can control, but that non-technical users can easily reuse and change in the visual editor.
Target campaigns to a specific combination of audiences.
Experiences with multiple audiences can now be targeted with ‘Any,’ ‘All,’ or ‘Custom’ combinations.
Behavioral Targeting API
Programmatically access and process your customers’ behavioral events to create new audiences for advanced targeting.
Target an audience of visitors who have viewed certain products or have met certain behavior thresholds.
Filter campaign results by different visitor attributes to discover new audiences and understand the impact of your campaigns more granularly.
Filter your results by device type, campaign source, or any other visitor attribute.
Here’s where to find each feature in Optimizely:
- Experimentation in Personalization: Customers of both Testing and Personalization can find variations under the Settings icon for each audience.
- Extensions: Enable under the left Implementation tab under Extensions. Learn more about setting up Extensions here.
- Multi-Audience Targeting: Add multiple audiences to an experience, then choose the “Any,” “All,” or “Custom” option.
- Behavioral Targeting API: For Personalization customers, the API is enabled. Documentation can be found here.
- Results Segmentation: Access segmentation in the Results page drop-down menu.
Not an Optimizely Personalization customer yet? Contact us.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.