This month, we’ve added new capabilities to Optimizely Personalization and Testing based on feedback and requests from customers like you. Here’s what’s new:
New in Optimizely Personalization:
- Improved Results: Understand the impact of personalization campaigns and take action with confidence using lift and revenue metrics both in aggregate and by audience, supported by statistical significance calculations, including confidence intervals.
- Improved Visual Editing: Personalize a bigger footprint of your customer experiences with rearrange, custom HTML, and redirect capabilities in the visual editor.
- Campaign Preview: Finalize your personalized experiences with an elegant preview that shows your website through the eyes of your visitors in different audiences.
- Conditional Activation: Control when an experiment runs on a page to personalize dynamic content like modals or single-page apps.
- Asynchronous Loading: Improve the performance of personalization campaigns and decrease your snippet size by loading certain campaign changes separately from the snippet.
Scheduler: Manage multiple types of campaigns across different geographies based on your timing preferences.
New in Optimizely Testing for Mobile:
- Mobile SDK v1.6: Work faster with an improved experiment preview for iOS.
Here’s where to find each feature in Optimizely Personalization:
- Improved Results: Select Results on any campaign from the Campaigns Overview tab of Personalization.
- Improved Visual Editing: Select new options under the “Create Options” menu, which can be found under: Campaign Overview > Campaign > Edit > Create.
- Campaign Preview: Choose “QA campaign” after selecting your campaign from the Campaigns Overview tab of Personalization.
- Conditional Activation: Create or edit a Page and choose the “Polling” or “Callback” options in the new Activation Mode dropdown.
- Asynchronous Loading: Choose from the “Timing” drop-down menu, which can be found under: Campaign Overview > Campaign > Edit > Changes.
- Scheduler: Choose “Manage Schedule” from the Actions on an experience, which can be found under: Campaign Overview > Campaign > Actions.
To get the newest Optimizely Mobile features, upgrade to the latest SDK. You can find all of the instructions here:
Not an Optimizely Personalization customer yet? Get in touch to learn more.