Today we’re excited to announce that we’ve added a number of top-requested capabilities and features to make your experience using Optimizely more flexible, powerful, and reliable:
- Data Export: Automatically export data from your Optimizely experiments and campaigns into your own systems for further analysis or reporting.
- AdWords Integration: Create personalized landing pages for your AdWords or target consistent experiences based who has seen a keyword previously.
- Mobile SDK v1.5: Work faster with an improved preview for experiment QA, more flexible segmentation and targeting, and metrics to understand how experiments impact retention.
- Faster Web Performance: Remove unused, archived goals from your Optimizely snippet to improve page load performance.
To start using these features, you’ll need to:
- Data Export: Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to initiate your one-time setup.
- Google AdWords Integration: Customers with a Premium plan can now activate the integration under the Integrations tab. Learn more about enabling integrations here.
- Mobile SDK v1.5: Upgrade your Optimizely iOS and Android SDKs to the latest version. Learn more here.
- Faster Web Performance: Opt into the “Archived Goals Setting”, which you can find under: Settings tab > Labs tabs > Archived Goals.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.