What's new in your Optimizely? November 2016 Product Release

by Optimizely ‎11-16-2016 November 16, 2016 - edited ‎11-17-2016 November 17, 2016

Hi Everyone,

This month, we’ve already started adding new capabilities and improvements to the Optimizely X platform based on feedback and requests from our customers and prospects. Here's what's new:

New in Optimizely X:

• Optimizely X API: Create and evaluate experiments and campaigns on Optimizely X through a brand new REST API.
  • Optimizely Desktop App: Make changes to your website much faster using a desktop application which runs natively on your Mac, PC, or Linux machine.
  • Stats Engine improvements: We’ve fine-tuned the algorithm that predicts how many more visitors your experiment needs to reach statistical significance.
  • Cross-project events: Track visitor conversions across all your projects within the same account.
  • Data Export: Export data from your Optimizely experiments and campaigns into your own systems for further analysis or reporting.

Here’s how you can access each new capability in Optimizely X:

Optimizely X API: Check out our developer documentation.

Optimizely Desktop App:  Download the app here.

Stats Engine improvements: Your Stats Engine has been automatically updated.

Cross-project Events: Choose the “All Projects” setting in Optimizely X metrics picker.

Data Export:  Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to initiate your one-time setup.

At Optimizely, we take the security of your data very seriously -- and we know you do too. As part of this release, we’ve also published best practices that will help you secure and protect your accounts from malicious attacks. Learn more here.

Best,

Chris

Comments
by Lukather
‎11-17-2016 November 17, 2016

Great news, thanks!

Link to app download doesn't work Smiley Sad

Level 2
by Optimizely
‎11-17-2016 November 17, 2016

@Lukather Thank you for catching that. I fixed the link.

Optimizely
by
‎11-18-2016 November 18, 2016

How can I tell what plan I am on? As, I don't see the "All projects" option to look into the new Cross-project Events deature.

Experimentation Hero
by Optimizely
‎11-18-2016 November 18, 2016

@ryn004 Your current plan is listed in your account's billing page. https://help.optimizely.com/Account_Settings/Billing_and_invoices

Optimizely
by
‎11-21-2016 November 21, 2016

This is awesome!

Experimentation Hero