This month, we’ve already started adding new capabilities and improvements to the Optimizely X platform based on feedback and requests from our customers and prospects. Here's what's new:
New in Optimizely X:
- Optimizely X API: Create and evaluate experiments and campaigns on Optimizely X through a brand new REST API.
- Optimizely Desktop App: Make changes to your website much faster using a desktop application which runs natively on your Mac, PC, or Linux machine.
- Stats Engine improvements: We’ve fine-tuned the algorithm that predicts how many more visitors your experiment needs to reach statistical significance.
- Cross-project events: Track visitor conversions across all your projects within the same account.
- Data Export: Export data from your Optimizely experiments and campaigns into your own systems for further analysis or reporting.
Here’s how you can access each new capability in Optimizely X:
Optimizely X API: Check out our developer documentation.
Optimizely Desktop App: Download the app here.
Stats Engine improvements: Your Stats Engine has been automatically updated.
Cross-project Events: Choose the “All Projects” setting in Optimizely X metrics picker.
Data Export: Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to initiate your one-time setup.
At Optimizely, we take the security of your data very seriously -- and we know you do too. As part of this release, we’ve also published best practices that will help you secure and protect your accounts from malicious attacks. Learn more here.