San Francisco User Group #5 (8/25/15): Slides, highlights and presenter info
Thank you to everyone who made it last night. It was one of the most engaged groups we've had so far!
Here is what happened / What you missed:
- Shana Rusonis gave us an overview of the optimization benchmark takeaways.
- Christopher Seaman told us about the 5 core values at Atlassian and how they define their testing culture.
- Mari Ju and John Oppenheimer from Autodesk shared their one year journey from no A/B testing to a strong optimization culture.
- Contact me if you want to be part of our next breakfast workshop on September 22
- Personalization Holiday bash will be our next user group on November 10
And once again, feel free to send me any comments, ideas, feedbacks and suggestions!