Rich-text Reply
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
This is an open group. To become a member and stay up to date on future events, visit the Group Homepage and click the “Join Group” button"
Highlighted

Get Ready for our Next user group!

SumaW 04-21-16
Rich-text Reply
0 Likes
Get Ready for our Next user group!

Mark your calendars -- San Jose User Group event coming up on ThursdayMay 5th, 2016 in Redwood City. 

RSVP Here.

This will be a great opportunity for us to get together in an informal setting to share optimization stories and discuss tips & tricks. 

Here’s a preview of the agenda:

• Customer Story: Sumo Logic presents on their testing framework and optimization journey
  • Workshop: Optimizely Content Manager, Cara Harshman, leads a workshop session focused on ideation and personalizing the customer journey
  • Networking: Enjoy lunch and discussions with your local peers

Where
: Sumo Logic Offices, 305 Main St, Redwood City [ 
Map ] 
WhenMay 5th, 2016, 12pm - 2pm

Siyonara!
Level 3

Rich-text Reply
0 Likes
Cara 04-28-16

Rich-text Reply
Re: Get Ready for our Next user group!
I'm so excited to meet all of the San Jose users. I'll be leading a workshop with some of the hugely helpful resources in our testing and personalization tool kits. By the end of the session, you'll have lots of ideas for how to better hypothesize tests and define your unique audience segments. People at our SF user group loved the resources and I know you will too.

See you all Thursday!
Optimizely
Rich-text Reply
About This Group
This is the San Jose Optiverse group. Stay connected with local South Bay Optimizely users and look out for our upcoming events. Join us!
EVENTS
GROUP STATS
MEMBERS 26
TOTAL POSTS 7
LATEST POST 10-10-16