Rich-text Reply
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
This is an open group. To become a member and stay up to date on future events, visit the Group Homepage and click the “Join Group” button"
Highlighted

Welcome to the San Jose Optiverse Group!

SumaW 04-28-15
Rich-text Reply
0 Likes
Welcome to the San Jose Optiverse Group!

My name is Suma Warrier and we just started the San Jose Optiverse group. I work at Move Inc (a NewsCorp company) and have been using Optimizely for a while. I am super excited to be part of this community.

This is local Silicon valley group, and it is open to all, no matter your level of expertise with AB testing, CRO, or Optimizely tool. I hope that this group transforms as a space for like-minded individuals to connect, learn and engage. Feel free to ask questions, share your experiences and collaborate with others.

We also plan to host quarterly events which will feature speakers, case studies, and discussions. More details to follow.

When you join the group, please post a little introduction about yourself, how long you have used Optimizely and any other details about yourself that you would like to share. 

WELCOME Fellow Experimenters i.e Superheroes! Smiley Happy 

welcome.jpg

Siyonara!
Level 3

Rich-text Reply
0 Likes
Rich-text Reply
0 Likes
Re: Welcome to the San Jose Optiverse Group!
Hi my name is David James Potratz :-) :-) :-) :-) I just joined this group and thank for having me on here I just joined optimized and so far its pretty Awesome :-) :-) :-) :-) so hi all :-) :-) :-) :-)
Rich-text Reply
0 Likes
About This Group
This is the San Jose Optiverse group. Stay connected with local South Bay Optimizely users and look out for our upcoming events. Join us!
EVENTS
GROUP STATS
MEMBERS 26
TOTAL POSTS 7
LATEST POST 10-10-16