Anxiety Feedback Needed
Like all of us, we're trying to get the best LP results we can. After improving different elements, I want to tackle a very important one - Anxiety.
Looking at this page, could you tell me what you feel creates Anxiety for you on this page:
Hi Jonathan, can you tell us a little more about who your target customer is and what the customer's goal is? Do the majority of the folks hitting your landing page already have water damage, and as a result, are anxious to get this fixed?
Here's a few suggestions:
- Highlight the social reviews and display them above the fold. Social validation is becoming increasingly important
- Try adding an image of your team helping in a flood situation
- Play with the CTA on the left to be more along the lines of "getting help". "Contact me now" makes it seem more like a sales pitch
- Pick one value propsition that speaks to the target customer and highlight this. The other headers and text can be less prominent. When I view the page, it's hard to decide which of the three headlines is most important.
What have you tried so far to optimize the landing page?
Just my two cents of course, but I agree with Hilary at some points. I'm missing some images that give a bit of the feeling of the work I can expect. I'm also curious if you tested the form validation on the left side. As I tried the form without filling in any details and got redirected to a completely other site which definitely gave me a weird impression.
For me the page needs two clear elements that appear to be missing.
1. A clear headline and sub-title that explains exactly what your service solves for the visitor.
2. An image that visitors will look at and think 'That is what I have/need'
In regards to your suggestions:
1. How can I highlight the social reviews? I can bump them up above the "On Call" guy. Would that help?
2. I need to find a good one.
3. I changed it to "Helping You 24/7".
4. Kept the top one, lowered the others.
2. What I have/need are two different things. I'm always confused about what clients really want to see... problem or solution. Will have to test.
I currently see this as the page title:
Drying Experts of Flooded / Wet Basements
Whilst that explains what you do it is not a clear value proposition.
I would expect something along the lines of:
Headline: Have you suffered flooding or water damage?
Sub-Heading: Our 24/7 expert drying service will get you back to normal in no time...
That copy is no overly strong but it gives an idea of the format of a good header.
2. Have you got any photos of one of your certified technicians on-site with drying equipment? Try adding it to the page.
I'm working on the photos. Getting the right one. These are short paragraphs so I need to think where I will locate them.
I updated the header:
I know the copy is not amazing but I just can't think of anything exciting for someone who's basement has 3inches of standing water. I'm trying to address their immidiate concerns. Maybe I'm doing this for way too long it'd hard to see it with fresh eyes.
Thank you for your help!