Rich-text Reply
Highlighted

How to link to page where login is necessary?

jackmm 08-21-19

How to link to page where login is necessary?

Hi, I am trying to run an experiment inside my product page, once users have already logged in. I can consistently go to that page when I'm logged in on my browser, how can fix this issue? Thanks!

Level 1

0 Likes
0 Likes
JasonDahlin 08-22-19

Re: How to link to page where login is necessary?

hi @jackmm ,

What is the issue you are having? It looks like several words got left off of your original post.

--Jason Dahlin
Analytics and Testing Guru Smiley Happy

Experimentation Hero
0 Likes
0 Likes
Michal 08-22-19

Re: How to link to page where login is necessary?

Hi Jack,

I agree with Jason that it's not entirely clear what is it that you're trying to do or what's the current blocker. That said, it seems you are having difficulties with loading a gated page in the Optimizely Visual editor. Please have a look at this article for some tips on how to do that: https://help.optimizely.com/Troubleshoot_Problems/Troubleshooting%3A_Can't_load_a_password-protected...

If this doesn't help, sending the particular URL you are trying to load together with steps to reproduce the problematic behaviour would help (ideally including login credentials that can be used to log in) - for this, you might want to submit a support ticket with us rather than posting that information here, though.

Best regards,

Michal

Optimizely
0 Likes
0 Likes