Rich-text Reply

Landing page feedback

Jonathan 04-18-14

Landing page feedback

Is it ok to post my landing page here for feedback?

Level 2

kylerush 04-20-14

Re: Landing page feedback

Yes, go for it.
Optimizely

Having a section of Optiverse just for people to post their landing pages for critique would be a useful feature for a lot of people. It would be a nice place to take a break from our normal CRO workload while still somewhat "staying on task" during the work day. 

Keith Lovgren

Jonathan 04-26-14

Here goes:

http://www.restorationsos.com/water-damage/services.asp

I'm interested to hear first impression of the page. Good or bad and of course, if you have any in-depth feedback.

Thank you!

Level 2

Overall I think it looks good. But since you're asking for feedback here are a few things I might suggest but bear in mind, I don't know anything about your company, so feel free to disregard any/all of this.

1) "Don't stress. We're just around the corner".
The headline is too casual. Use this section to create a strong call to action while also creating a sense of urgency. Example Headline: Get water damage fixed fast before it becomes worse AND more expensive to mediate. Sub headline: One phone call and experts will be on their way to assess the problem and provide you with a free estimate."

2) Contact Form
Most contact forms for lead gen sites appear on the right side of the page and I would be surprised if the form on the left converts better than having it on the right. Change get a free quote to "Get A Free Onsite Analysis"

3) Credibility logos

I'm not sure what these mean and why they help set your company apart. Place a label above them that lets users know why they add credibility.

4) 2nd bullet point - "or $$$ back"
This should be spelled out.

Keith Lovgren

Jonathan 04-28-14

Thank you Keith.

I changed whatever I could change. I'll have to get my designer to change the form to the right. Like you, I prefer the right side better but I wanted to experiment with the left.

Why do you think the $$$ should go? I thought it grabs more attention.
Level 2