Rich-text Reply

Multiple tests - same page (not-multi variate testing)

Becky_S 04-08-16

Multiple tests - same page (not-multi variate testing)

Hey guys - is it possible to have 2 split tests going for the same page if we have 1 test getting 80% or the traffic and the other getting 20%?

 

I have never done this, but am spit-balling a few ideas to get more tested currently. 

Level 1

pyxler 04-09-16
 

Re: Multiple tests - same page (not-multi variate testing)

What are you trying to test? I'm not sure what you are trying to test, but would sending 40% to the first two variations and 20% to the last variation work? (In the case of having 3 variations you want to test)

Or sending 40% to the first two variations and 10% to the last two variations if you are trying to test four at a time...

Would love to know more about your situation.
Level 1
Hudson 04-21-16
 

Re: Multiple tests - same page (not-multi variate testing)

Hi Becky,

Check out this article on simultaneous tests and mutually exclusive experiments (https://help.optimizely.com/Build_Experiments/Simultaneous_testing_and_mutually_exclusive_experiment...

It should clear up this question for you!
Optimizely