Rich-text Reply

Regular Optimizely meet-ups in the UK

Alix 12-10-14

Regular Optimizely meet-ups in the UK

Hi there,

I read on another post on the community board that an Optimizely UK meet-up event happened in October this year - I didn't receive any notification of this otherwise I would have definitely come along!

Can more regular meet-ups be arranged for Optimizely clients in the UK? Not only would this give us an opportunity to mingle and network with other Optimizely users, but it'd be a great way to discuss growth marketing and the split-testing culture.

Thanks!

Level 2

Tai 12-10-14

Re: Regular Optimizely meet-ups in the UK

Hi Alix,

We definitely have more of these planned and will make sure to keep you up to date. We're just in the process of opening our UK office, so will be doing plenty more over the coming months.

Thanks,

Tai

Tai
Optimizely
Amanda 12-10-14

I can also confirm this! We are rolling out User Groups in the US now and are working on setting up Groups in Europe as well. Great idea and thanks for posting this! I will reach out to you via email to chat about this initiative in more detail!
Optimizely
adzeds 12-11-14

@Tai - Where are you basing your UK office?

Also, meetups do not have to be arranged just by Optimizely themselves.

We could look into setting up meetups and workshops amongst ourselves - Sharing ideas and things we have learned using Optimizely.

We could also arrange regular web hangouts to share ideas.
David Shaw
Level 11
Tai 12-11-14

We'll be opening our offices in London, we're hoping to be there in January. The plan is definitely to have users and partners hosting the meet-ups and user groups - I'll make sure to keep you up to date. If you'd be interesting in hosting one, let me know!
Tai
Optimizely
adzeds 12-11-14

Always London, should have guessed. - Makes things difficult to get to.

Hopefully get plenty of meetups sorted for 2015.
David Shaw
Level 11
Amanda 05-06-15

I just wanted to follow-up on this thread. We are starting to roll out meetups in Europe this year. Our London leader, Tom Evans, just launched his online group in Optiverse. His first offline meetup probably won't be until after summer, but there are several other Optimizely sponsored events taking place in meantime, which @td_evans will post about in his group. 

I'd encourage you to join the group here: https://community.optimizely.com/t5/London-United-Kingdom/gp-p/London

Optimizely