Rich-text Reply

Which 3rd party integration do you find most useful?

richardstelmach 08-10-15

Which 3rd party integration do you find most useful?

Hi,

I was looking at tools such as Crazy Egg and Usabilityhub, to use in the research phase of CRO. Namely, to gain insights and generate test ideas / develop hypotheses. 

But i also wondered which integration through the Optimizely API, people find to be the most valuable, with the ultimate goal of increasing conversion!?

Thanks in advance,

Rich

MartijnSch 08-11-15

Re: Which 3rd party integration do you find most useful?

Hi Rich,

Talking about CrazyEgg and UsabilityHub. We've used both at TNW, they're obviously quite different from each other. CrazyEgg is obviously a great tool to get way better and more useful insights where people really click also if it's not clickable. It saves more than once my ass in making sure that we forgot to make a certain interaction element clickable.

I wasn't really happy with results from Usabilityhub though. As a lot of people use their free plan in combination with earning karma points you get a lot of way to fast feedback it seemed from people who are just trying to score some points there. Just my two cents and always be willing to retry them in the future but in that case we switched to another solution (paid) which was more useful.

Thanks,

Have you used any other tools / integrations with optimizely?

We've recently begun a trial integration with Moat and have been really happy with it. It allows us to measure display ad performance (viewability, click percentage, etc) across variations which is something we haven't been able to do up until this point.

jeantemp 05-09-16

Hi Rich,
I heard about this awesome new technology collecting biometric data to help understand WHY people are NOT click.

It uses Web based eye tracking - what is being looked at OR not looked at and read or not Read.
Plus they have this new emotions based stuff that shows if some smiles...

They did a demo last week in my building. Offering a free test if you sign up (sticky.ad) and chat with a sales rep (mention Hattery10 code for free test) - worth trying

Level 2