Rich-text Reply

Add to cart button click goals not tracking

jasonr 12-30-15
Accepted Solution

Add to cart button click goals not tracking

[ Edited ]

Hi, My experiments are not tracking click goals accurately. I've gone through all the troubleshooting steps and the only goals that are showing up in network tab of console are engagemnt. Diagnostic report is good, element tracking in editor is showing red outline around chosen click goals, but when I go to network tab in the console and click "add to cart" only 1 event shows which is engagement. Also I did make sure that click goal add to cart is my primary goal.  Seems to be the "add to cart" button specifically, as I created another click goal on the ingredients tab and it seems to be working. Any ideas why the add to cart button would not be trackable? Here is a link to a page we are testing. Website platform is volusion.http://www.naturalfertilityshop.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HWFKIT   Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Level 2

jasonr 12-30-15

Re: click goals not tracking, experiment only shows engagemnt goals in network tab of console...

[ Edited ]

Level 2
jasonr 12-30-15

Re: click goals not tracking, experiment only shows engagemnt goals in network tab of console...

[ Edited ]

Level 2