Rich-text Reply

Audiences Options Not Appearing - Can't Segment by Device

zoskin 03-03-15
Accepted Solution

Audiences Options Not Appearing - Can't Segment by Device

I'm trying to segment my audience based on device. I'm only seeing 3 options in the audiences pop-up. I attempted to post a screenshot from my account, but can't figure out the insert/edit image button.

When I click any of the 3 options listed in the support article about creating audiences, I am shown only 3 options in the "possible conditions" box:

Has Universal User ID

Language

New/Returning Session

My coworker has an account as well, and his has the listed possible conditions that include device. Please let me know why only 3 options are appearing, and how I can segment my audience based on device. I would like the experiement to run only on desktops. Thanks!

Level 2

zoskin 03-03-15

Re: Audiences Options Not Appearing - Can't Segment by Device

optimizelyaudience.JPGHere is the screenshot.

Level 2
Amanda 03-03-15

It looks like you are not actually subscribed to a plan, which would explain why your current audience options are limited. You can visit our page: https://www.optimizely.com/pricing and see which options are available in each plan (starter vs enterprise). If you choose to go with the Starter plan, simply click the Get Started button at the bottom of the pricing page and all of the audience conditions will immediately become available to you.

Here's a screenshot. Column 1 is Starter plan and Column 2 is Enterprise plan

Screen Shot 2015-03-03 at 3.29.36 PM.png

Optimizely
zoskin 03-03-15

Excellent! Thanks for your help Amanda!
Level 2