Rich-text Reply

Automating Test Results | Weekly Report

prodport 04-17-15

Automating Test Results | Weekly Report

I need to do a regular report to folks on running tests and am trying to simplify the process. I know I can export individual tests as CSV files. And untill recently, I was using the Swellpath/Google spreadsheet solution. It broke in March and gives an error saying I would be creating too many cells.

Anyone have any suggestions? I tried using import.io and fed a list of URLs but that didn't work. And I'm not familiar enough with the API.

Thanks in advance

Level 2

Amanda 04-20-15

Re: Automating Test Results | Weekly Report

Great question. @tFox - is there somethig that changed in your spreadsheet solution? Would you be able to help @prodport out?

If not, then we can certainly point you in the right direction with how to do this via the API. 

Optimizely
tFox 04-20-15

Hi @prodport,

Glad it was  working out for you. I'll take a look at. Is there any circustances where it is working or is it always just breaking? I'm wondering if there are some conditions of your use that is breaking it or if it is just flat broken. 

Please let me know and I'll see about fixing it.

I only thought about building it. Never really thought too much about maintenance. Surprise! Smiley Wink

Level 2
Amanda 04-23-15

[ Edited ]

Based on a response from @Kees in the original post Here.  it sounds like they were able to get it working. 

@prodport, was there anything that may have changed on your end? @Kees, did you do anything to get it working? 

Optimizely