Rich-text Reply

Available collaborators on a Starter / Free plan

veghealth 02-16-15

Available collaborators on a Starter / Free plan

[ Edited ]

Why does the Starter account info on the salespage state that 3 collaborators are available, but when setting up that account and looking under the hood, it states "Collaboration is not available on your plan. The collaborators feature lets you invite colleagues to view results and work together on experiments. With an Enterprise plan, you can also control roles and permissions for your collaborators. "

Stated slightly differently, why does https://www.optimizely.com/pricing state that the Starter account gets 3 collaborators, but the actual account does not?

Amanda 02-16-15

Re: Available collaborators on a Starter / Free plan

Hi @veghealth - I looked at your account it looks like you never actually subscribed to the Starter plan which is why you cannot add collaborators. You can confirm this by visiting https://www.optimizely.com/account.  Here's how to get started:

1. Login to Optimizely
  2. Visit https://www.optimizely.com/pricing and click the "Get Started Now" button in the Starter plan column
  3. Once you do this, you'll be able to click the collaborators tab from the dashboard and add up to 3 total members. 

Let me know if you have any trouble with this. 

Optimizely
veghealth 02-17-15

[ Edited ]

So...I created an account that I can log into etc, but I never actually subscribed?

I did already follow that process (as far as I know), that's why I have an account I can log into and work with.

I don't understand.  What's the difference between the account I have and a new account?

Amanda 02-17-15

You can have an Optimizely account without having an active subscription. I do apologize for the confusion -- this is a flow we are working to resolve. 

In the meantime, if you can just subscribe to the starter plan using the instructions above, then you should be all set to go. You are not creating a new account, you are just adding a subscription to your existing account. 

Does this help clear things up?

Optimizely

[ Edited ]

I work at an agency and as per a previous suggestion from Jeffrey McInnis, I created multiple accounts with the plan of linking them via collaborators.

The issue: I don't have the option to select a Starter Account... no matter what account I'm logged into. All I see is the Pay-As-You-Go and the Enterprise.

What am I missing here?

Biggly 02-25-16

I'm still poking around and having a look but I have a similar problem. I can access the tab but when I try to invite a client to have a look I have only one option - "Administrator".

I can click the drop-down menu but that's the ONLY option, ie it isn't an option at all.

??
Level 1