Rich-text Reply

CSRF token is invalid.

HB959 02-02-16

CSRF token is invalid.

Hi

We are testing B-Landing pages, which we launched the end of last week.  We are opening this up in increments of 5%, so initial split was 95% for the original page and 5% for the new page. Today we tried to open it u another 5% and for all 4 pages we got this errror msg: " CSRF token is invalid." 

Can someone please shed light on this?

Thanks.

Rgds

Nikki

Level 2

Amanda 02-02-16

Re: CSRF token is invalid.

Thanks for sharing. I am going to have our support team look into this. Stay tuned.
Optimizely
saltwater 10-12-16

I have the same problem, trying to do a 50/50 test and it just keeps saying CSRF token invalid. Is there a fix for this?
lristal 12-07-16

Same problem here. CSRF token is invalid. And the message keeps popping up. Are you planning a permanent fix for it? How is it affecting our running experiments?
Level 1

I am facing the same issue while saving an experiment please help me with the solution ASAP
davepowell 01-17-17

I have the same issue
Ssteinbach 02-13-17

Have you guys found a solution for this problem yet? 
I get the same message and our tests won't even go live anymore. So we are paying full price but can't use optimizely as there is some kind of bug. 

What to do? 

gp30 02-27-17

Hi!

Same problem here.

BR,
Goran
Level 1
c_pacheco 03-15-17

Please can someone at optimizely fix this?

CSRF token is invalid.

If this error persists, please let us know at our support page.

Our engineering team has been notified.

9ac5a750-296a-4f02-bf53-e0c60537e9d9 | 2017-03-15T15:47:11.353Z
aramaki 10-11-17

Hi

This problem is still occurring in my environment.
Do you know the conditions or solutions to this problem?

Thanks.
Level 1
JasonDahlin 10-11-17

There are several causes of this issue:

1- you copied a form which contains a token and are trying to use that same form again.  This can happen if you used the WYSIWYG editor to detach a form and move it to a new location.  In this instance you probably are "inserting" the form that you copied and not "moving" the form that loaded on the page.  Make sure you use "Move and Resize" or "Rearrange" - do not use "Remove" and "Insert HTML" when dealing with forms.

2- you copied a form element that contains a token and inserted that element into another form which also has a token (so now the form has 2 tokens)

3- your form is HUGE and exceeds the max-size supported by your page (e.g., some php configs default to a max of 1000 inputs)

--Jason Dahlin
Analytics and Testing Guru Smiley Happy
Experimentation Hero