Rich-text Reply

Can I designate a specific version of a test to always display on a certain page? (ad landing)

ecomm 07-12-16

Can I designate a specific version of a test to always display on a certain page? (ad landing)

So, it seems like it's going to be very difficult to do major tests across platforms where I want the user experience to stay consistent since there is not an easy way to designate which variant path certain customers should be directed too based on a previous exposure to the test on another channel??

So my next idea was I could have different landing pages for each of the Ad variants on the other channels, provided that the customer then kept that same exposure for the duration of their visit?

Is that possible?

Level 2

David_Orr 07-13-16

Re: Can I designate a specific version of a test to always display on a certain page? (ad landing)

Hi,

It is possible to create an experiment that targets specific ad campaigns and have it persist when the visitor comes back. This can be done through the "Ad Campaign" audience condition. Here is a link for more info on this audience condition:

https://help.optimizely.com/Target_Your_Visitors/Audience_conditions%3A_Descriptions_and_examples#Ad...

David
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Optimizely