Rich-text Reply

Can I measure website performance as an benchmark , but website didn't have any Analytics, or any ki

abasaric 02-12-16

Can I measure website performance as an benchmark , but website didn't have any Analytics, or any ki

Level 1

tedroddy 02-15-16

Re: Can I measure website performance as an benchmark , but website didn't have any Analytics, or an

@abasaric:

I don't think your entire question came through. Could you repost it? It looks like the message came through as the subject.

Best,
Ted
Best,
Ted
Optimizely
abasaric 02-15-16

Re: Website performance

I just started working in my new company and we need to write down all possible benchmarks to see where I started and what did I improve after some time. But the problem is that they didn't have analytics or anything. So is it possible just to do some kind of measurements, any kind of measurements just as a starting point and after I'll connect analytics . Maybe just a bounce rate or I don't know what? Do you maybe have some suggestion.

Kind regards,

Anja Basaric

Level 1
tedroddy 02-15-16

Re: Website performance

Anja,

You could set up an experiment with just an Original that doesn't make any changes. Set up your goals that you care about and run the experiment. The results for this experiment would be a good measurement for starting conversion rates. 

After that, you could set up an A/B test to see how your variations may affect the conversion rates on your page.

Best,
Ted

Best,
Ted
Optimizely