Rich-text Reply

Can't access optimizely.com

DougC 10-11-16
Accepted Solution

Can't access optimizely.com

I have a developer's account on https://app.optimizely.com. Unfortunately, when I try to access optimizely.com, I'm redirected to my developer's account URL. I've deleted cookies and rebooted with the same result. In effect, I have no way to get to "optimizely.com". Is there a way for me to access "optimizely.com" as well as "app.optimizely.com"? Thanks. P.S. Naturally I have no problem accessing community.optimizely.com.
Doug C
Level 3

DanielQ 10-12-16

Re: Can't access optimizely.com

Hi Doug. I've always just gone "incognito" when i want to access optimizely.com. I'm curious: What is it that you're looking for from the website? It would be helpful for us to know so that we can either surface that in the app, or perhaps provide for some way to get to the marketing website from the app. Many of the more popular website features, like the blog and the resources, are accessible from the app via the Help dropdown menu.

Thanks!

Daniel

Daniel Quick, Optimizely
Optimizely
DougC 10-12-16

Re: Can't access optimizely.com

Hey Daniel,

I like to look at optimizely.com primarily for the marketing information (plans, services, customers).  What you wrote re going incognito, just rang a bell with me.  To get to optimizely.com, I have to sign-off from app.optimizely or community.optimizely.  Once I'm signed off, no problem as long as I don't sign in !  Was driving me crazy.  Thanks Daniel 

Doug C
Level 3