Rich-text Reply

Certification software provider crashed after finishing the developer exam

Martin_Berlin 07-06-15
Accepted Solution

Certification software provider crashed after finishing the developer exam

Hello

today I took the Optimizely Developer exam online with the certification Provider "Mettl". I had already passed the platform exam a week ago and then failed on my first attempt for the Developer exam two days ago. Today I wanted to retake it and paid the exam fee again (you get a promo code the 2nd time around).

After I finished the last question and then the whole test I got a page saying "please wait while your result is being prepared. Click the button below again in a moment." or something similar. 

After a few minutes I was finally transferred to a new page and there was a nice surprise: "Click the button to start the test". The system had actually forgotten that I had just finished the entire test. Looking in Chromes' developer console there were a lot of red error codes, obviously something wrong with the AngularJS code that is used for the test platform. 

Is that a known problem with Mettl? And what are my chances that the actual test results of my test session today can be retrieved from some kind of log, that I can at least retake the test or get a refund for the money I spent if all information should be lost?

Thanks a lot 

Martin

Yeesheen 07-07-15

Re: Certification software provider crashed after finishing the developer exam

Hi Martin,

I'm sorry to hear that this happened! We're following up with you in email. As far as I know, this isn't a known issue with Mettl but we will pass this information on to them.

Thank you for your patience,
Yeesheen
Optimizely

Re: Certification software provider crashed after finishing the developer exam

Thank you for your fast Response Yeesheen. Thankfully Mettl found my answers and I don't have to retake the test.

Best

Martin