Rich-text Reply

Clicking Dashboard redirects to the Welcome page

Marulke 12-10-14
Accepted Solution

Clicking Dashboard redirects to the Welcome page

I cant figure out how to access the Dashboard.

After logging in i click "Dashboard" on the top menu. This sends me to the Welcome page (https://www.optimizely.com/welcome), not to the Dashboard as described in support documents.

At the Welcome page I am invited to start my first project, but I already have several experiments running. 

How do I access the dashboard?

I have a free account. I use Chrome and Vista. I have tried to clear the cache / remove cookies / clear log, but the problem persists.

I have tried to use IE, but the login window freezes when I click Login. I have also tried to open Optimizely with Opera, no luck (freeze / hang). 

Any ideas?

Regards,

Marulke

Level 1

Brian_Abad 12-10-14

Re: Clicking Dashboard redirects to the Welcome page

Hey @Marulke ,

I found the same error on my end when impersonating your account. While the Starter package does not receive e-mail support, I will be filing a ticket for you and will follow-up via e-mail with an update. 

Thanks for your patience and I'll be in touch once I receive a response from our team!

---
Brian Abad
Manager, Technical Support
Customer Success
Optimizely
Brian_Abad 12-11-14

Hey again,

Just want to provide a quick update that I'm not seeing this error occur anymore with the release of our new Dashboard. Can you confirm on your end whether you're still seeing this?
---
Brian Abad
Manager, Technical Support
Customer Success
Optimizely
Marulke 12-11-14

Brian, I have just done a brief check using Chrome. Everything seems OK. Thanks for your quick and efficient response.

Maruke
Level 1