Rich-text Reply

Crazy problem : preview and live always coming back to original variation

Laurent 02-12-16

Crazy problem : preview and live always coming back to original variation

Hi, i've got a huge problem : I've got n varations defined and when I go and see them in the preview, I see the variation a few instants but it switches back to original. There is the same phenomenum live...when I do the troubleshooting steps with the console it tells me its showing variation X, but in reality it is always showing the original. I'm becoming crazy, please Help !

Level 1

Re: Crazy problem : preview and live always coming back to original variation

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for posting your response! Your issue could be related to the implentation of the Optimizely snippet. You can find out more information on how to implement the Optimizely snippet in this Knowledge Base article.

Would you mind sharing the link to your website so I can have a look? If you don't want to publicly reveal the URL, you can also pm me directly.

Have a great day!

Nils

Laurent 02-15-16

Hi Nils, good to hear from you, I already read the article => how can I PM you ?

Level 1

Laurent,

You can PM me by clicking on this link. Alternatively, you can achieve the same thing by clicking on my username on the next to this message, and then by clicking on "Send this user a private message".

Best, Nils