Rich-text Reply

Creating landing pages

asi 01-19-17

Creating landing pages

HI,

I just installed the Optimizley snippet on my site. What I'm trying to figure out is, how to create a landing page, that can be duplicated multiple times to different experiments, with a different URL per each experiment.

I'm not trying to create experiments that have different variations with different URLs.

Would love to get som help setting it up.

asi
Level 2

Re: Creating landing pages

Hey Asi,

If I've understood correctly you want to create a 100% Optimizely experiment and use it as a landing page across various pages?

If that's the case, I advice you to use URLs which have similar pattern. For example:

www.mywebsite.com/landingpage-1
www.mywebsite.com/landingpage-2
www.mywebsite.com/landingpage-3

Then you can create an experiment and target www.mywebsite.com/landingpage-(.*) RegEx, meaning all pages who match this will get the code applied. Then you can use this "template" standardized across pages;

Your other option is just to add those target URLs individually if it's just a few in the pages options.

cheers,
Ivo
Performance Marketing Manager @ Blacklane
Founder @ Stereofox

asi 01-19-17

Hi,

Thanks for replying. You actually understood exactly what I meant. I'm trying to use Optimizley to create different landing pages, with different URLs.

I just don't understand how to set it up in Optimizley X. Can you please help with that?

I wish to have one "page" that will be duplicated to multiple experiments, with a different customized URL per each.
asi
Level 2

That's fairly easy. Can you write a few example URLs who you want to have the same code applied to?
Performance Marketing Manager @ Blacklane
Founder @ Stereofox