Rich-text Reply

Editor not saving variations

twentworth12 11-23-15

Editor not saving variations

[ Edited ]

I've created a new varation to test two buttons vs. one button. I can easily add the 2nd button in the editor e.g. 

<a href="/signup/" target="_self" class="mk-button light button-565  mk-animate-element bottom-to-top light-color  mk-shortcode flat-dimension large  btn-signup mk-in-viewport">Get Started</a>

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But when I save the experiment and refresh the page, the 2nd button goes away e.g. the HTML is no longer there. Any thoughts on how to fix this? 

robertchan 11-24-15

Re: Editor not saving variations

There's an extra space before .mk-animate-element, .mk-shortcode, and .btn-signup

To ensure that the HTML exists on a premium account, go to Activation Mode and set the experiment to Conditional. Next, add the following as code:

$("SOME CLASS").length;

Since you've got a lot of classes on the link, I'd wrap this link with a div and reference that class.

If you've not got a premium account, you can wrap your existing code with the following:

setTimeout(function() {

YOUR CODE HERE

}, 5000);

You can change the 5000 to something shorter. Also, I can't see the rest of your code, but at the moment it seems like the link isn't being appended to anything so you might want to check on that.
Robert Chan