Rich-text Reply

Experiment Ended and original page has changed

Popcorn 02-11-15

Experiment Ended and original page has changed

My experiment ended and when I went to our website, the live page is one of the experiments.

Test results below:

Edit

• 25.01%

Variation 1: Header

• 25%

Original

• 24.99%

Variation #2- Testimonial / Location

• 25%

Variation #3 - Button

There was no difference % wise between the original and the Variation #3. How do I revert it back to the original?

Level 1

Amanda 02-11-15

Re: Experiment Ended and original page has changed

Hi there. I took a look and it looks like your experiment is still running. While the experiment is running, you will continue to see the variation that you were initially bucketed into.

If you pause your experiment, all visitors will see the original version of the page.

Alternatively, if you want to continue testing the 2 winning variations against one another, I recommend duplicating your experiment, pausing the old one and adjusting the traffic allocation in the new experiment to reflect the desired percentages.

Here's a great article on viewing the results page: https://help.optimizely.com/hc/en-us/articles/200039935-The-Results-page

Let me know if you have any questions on the above!
Optimizely
Popcorn 02-16-15

Hi Amanda-

My subscription ended back in December. How is this experiment still running?

Thanks.
Level 1
Amanda 02-17-15

Sorry for any confusion caused. When your plan ends, your experiments are not automatically paused, which is why your experiment was still running. I can see that your experiment is now successfully paused. and can confirm that you do not have an active subscription. Let me know if you have any questions on this.
Optimizely