Rich-text Reply

How can I create a graph of specific goals over time across multiple experiments?

mkstvnsn 02-27-17

How can I create a graph of specific goals over time across multiple experiments?

[ Edited ]

I want to see how certain goals perform over time so I can attribute changes to specific tests and variations. How can I view results over time for specific goals and date ranges? 

I basically want to combine multiple experiments into one "results view". 

Level 2

JasonDahlin 02-27-17

Re: How can I create a graph of specific goals over time across multiple experiments?

Excel or some other anlaytics platform (Goggle Anlaytics, Site Catalyst, etc.)

I know... not the answer you are looking for, but there isn't any such thing in Optimizely.

Going forwrad, however, if your plan allows for it, you could create an experiment that does nothing but runs on every page and add all of your goals to this experiment.  This experiment becomes your "View All Users over time" reporting tool.

--Jason Dahlin
Analytics and Testing Guru Smiley Happy
mkstvnsn 02-27-17

Re: How can I create a graph of specific goals over time across multiple experiments?

Interesting, thanks. I feel like that would just be a default feature. I've been testing tons of variations and I'd like to look at a holistic view from months of tests to see if there's anything I can spot visually. Maybe missed opportunities.
Level 2