Rich-text Reply

How do I show conversion rates in a funnel in addition to overall conversion rate?

mkstvnsn 10-27-16

How do I show conversion rates in a funnel in addition to overall conversion rate?

By default, Optimizely shows overall conversion rates from the top of the funnel for multi-page experiments. 

Is there a way I can also show conversion rates in a funnel? E.g, I want to show the conversion rate from Step 2 -> Step 3 in addition to the standard Step 1 -> Step 3. 

Level 2

robertchan 10-28-16

Re: How do I show conversion rates in a funnel in addition to overall conversion rate?

My approach is to typically add custom classes to elements I'm tracking. One of the classes I add identifies a single element (e.g. #product-a, #product-b, etc.). Now, let's say product a and b are part of some global conversion, I'll also add a second class to each product (e.g. #total-product-clicks). In this way, I'm able to get metrics for overall clicks as well as individual clicks. You can likely use something similar to track conversions across your funnel.
Robert Chan

Experimentation Hero
juliofarfan 10-28-16

Re: How do I show conversion rates in a funnel in addition to overall conversion rate?

The way we do it is by adding each page of the funnel as a goal and taking the UV at the starting point of the funnel. this way you can calculate steps conversion similar to GA