Rich-text Reply

How to Dismiss QA Tools From Preview on a Mobile Browser

JGolina Friday

How to Dismiss QA Tools From Preview on a Mobile Browser

I'm using Optimizely X working on a mobile multi-variate experiment, and I am at a loss for how to dismiss the Optimizely QA Tool pop-up that shows up when you use the preview link to look at a combination.

On my desktop I can leave the mobile preview mode, drag the QA tools over, go back to mobile preview mode and the pop up is out of the way. But when I'm viewing the combination on an actual mobile device, there is no way to get rid of that box. Is there an 'x' somewhere I am not seeing? It seems really strange that there is not an obvious way to dismiss the QA Tools.

Level 2

tomdefeo Monday

Re: How to Dismiss QA Tools From Preview on a Mobile Browser

Hi there,

There is no way to move the Preview Tool bubble if you are testing directly on a mobile device, but you can use the Share Link preview feature to view variations without any Preview Tool bubble at all. This link explains how to access and use the Share Link feature - https://help.optimizely.com/QA_Campaigns_and_Experiments/QA%3A_Share_draft_variations_or_experiences

Hope this helps,
Tom
Level 1
JGolina Monday

Re: How to Dismiss QA Tools From Preview on a Mobile Browser

[ Edited ]

Yes, that works for an AB experiment, but Multivariate experiments do not have the sharelink button, unfortunately. It's pretty frustrating!

Level 2