How to track WuFoo (external form provider) form submission?
Hello, I'm using WuFoo.com service for form submission in iframe. How can I track that person filled and pressed the button to submit this kind of form from external sites?
I see two ways:
- Track click submission button.
- When form is send, WuFoo replace form with some text like "thank you". So we can track this.
Entire process on my site looks like this:
- Person press button on page http://grund.su/produkte/badteppiche/agarthi.html (on the left under picture)
- Fancybox popup window with content of http://grund.su/contact_form.html
- and inside it iframe with WuFoo form loads.
I'm not pro in web programming so exact code for tracking will be welcome.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Due to security restrictions, web browsers will not let you track anything inside an iFrame that comes from another domain. This is a web-browser security issue, there is no way around it. Sorry.
note: if anyone has found a way to do this, please let us know.