Rich-text Reply

I don't think my experiment is working correctly.

mkc23 05-19-15

I don't think my experiment is working correctly.

I have set up 2 different exprements, and I'm not seeing results.  

 

http://easycast.io

http://easycast.io/request

Level 1

Mario 05-20-15
 

Re: I don't think my experiment is working correctly.

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

 

Thanks for reaching out to Optiverse! I have checked your experiment and it seems that you got some results in the meantime. 

 

However, what you could pay attention to is your URL targeting. Currently you are running your experiment only on http://easycast.io, but your advanced goal settings are set for both URLs to track clicks on the input field for the email address. 

 

In case you would like to test changes that would also effect http://easycast.io/request you may also want to include this URL into your URL targeting. Otherwise the visitors of that page would only get to see original version, because the experiment is not running on http://easycast.io/request.

I hope that is helpful.

Best,
Mario

     

Technical Support Engineer
EMEA | Amsterdam
Optimizely
JDahlinANF 05-20-15
 

Re: I don't think my experiment is working correctly.

I see you have two different pages, but there are no experiments running on either page.

 

It looks like your experiment may be tied to "https" but every time I try to access the site via https, your server is taking me to http before Optimizely runs.

 

Try changing you URL targeting from "https://easycast.io" to "http://easycast.io"