Rich-text Reply

I need your support to start my first experiment

julia 09-30-14

I need your support to start my first experiment

[ Edited ]

Hi Optymizely team, I need your help to check if I set up my first test A/B correctly. I used from your tutorial and everything is fine but I can not see any resutl of test A/B in optymizely panel. Additionally, I can not see any varations of our 2 landing pages on our main domain. My login : jcieslak@seoway.pl

Thanks in advance for your quick reply

Julia

Level 2

Amanda 09-30-14

Re: I need your support to start my first experiment

Hi there, I checked your URL http://pl.wpdash.io/index-video.html and confirmed that your experiment is running on this page. When I clicked on the play button, I was brought to a YouTube URL that played the video.

Can you confirm the normal user path? My suspicion is that the URL where you experiment is running may not be the exact URL where users are landing.
Optimizely
julia 10-01-14

Hi Amanda,

Thank you very much for your answer.
Please tell me, what should I do when I have 2 varations of my landing pages and I would like to run my experiment and check which of them will be the best. My main url of domain is: pl.wpdash.io and on this domain I want to put variations A and B. I do not know what I should do in this case. This url: http://pl.wpdash.io/index-video.html is correct but I thought that your program will be change these urls on my main domain. Sould I change something on my server or what else?

Thanks advance for your quick response

Level 2
julia 10-01-14

Hi Amanda,

Thank you very much for your answer.
Please tell me, what should I do when I have 2 varations of my landing pages and I would like to run my experiment and check which of them will be the best. My main url of domain is: pl.wpdash.io and on this domain I want to put variations A and B. I do not know what I should do in this case. This url: pl.wpdash.io/index-video.html is correct but I thought that your program will be change these urls on my main domain. Sould I change something on my server or what else?

Thanks advance for your quick response

Level 2