Rich-text Reply

Insert Optimizely Snippet

Sergio 08-26-15

Insert Optimizely Snippet

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there is any other method to insert the snippet code on Website vendor editor(not WordPress).

I'm currently running  2 others experiments that work fine with Website vendor who fortunately  enough have  an option within  the CMS (Site-wide code) that allow to insert code all over the pages.

The second vendor (Moonfruit) does not have the option, instead they offer you the HTML widget to insert the code.As result, I thought my experiment would still work.

But when I launched the test, the diagnostic dialogue read as this. Please see the picture below.

Any option to overcome this?

Much appreciated!

Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 16.18.54.png

Play it with simplicity
Level 2

JDahlinANF 08-27-15

Re: Insert Optimizely Snippet

Looks like it is there now.

(It may have taken some time for the change to make it "live".)

Sergio 08-28-15

Thanks Napoleon! 

Yes, it shows live on the dashboard proving that the experiment is  working but yet no data and when trying to use the editor again, it says to insert the snippet on my site. And I have done it.

Play it with simplicity
Level 2
beronka 06-22-16

Hi Sergio. Did you ever get Optimizely working on Moonfruit? I am trying to implement it and its not working.
Level 1
Sergio 06-24-16

Hi Beronka,

Sorry for a late reply.

Yes indeed it works fine. With Moonfruit your snippet would be sitting on iframe rather than  an HTML  editor. however, following the basic  steps such as define URL targeting, URL scop, goal and audience ect..

would help.

Best wishes!

Play it with simplicity
Level 2