Rich-text Reply

Inserting an image beside a container that has been reduced in size

ppcbuilders7 09-11-15

Inserting an image beside a container that has been reduced in size

I have a page that is mostly text.  What I want to do is select a container of text that extends horizonally across the entire page and reduce the container to half the width and then insert an image to the right of the container.  Every time I INSERT the image, I cannot seem rearrange into the specific position I want even though visually there is enough open space in the area that I want to insert it.   I have even lost control of the image and it is disappeared from me on the page.

Re: Inserting an image beside a container that has been reduced in size

Hi @ppcbuilders7,

Interesting question.  I wonder if you have larger divs outside of the specific text container that are also extending the width of the page?  We may want to try shrinking those outer divs as well, and/or ensuring we use rearrange to place the new image after the exact div we want.  This may require modifying the jQuery code directly.

Do you feel like those suggestions might help a bit?  Or do you feel it would be more helpful for someone to try and make the visual changes within your experiment?

Harrison Krat
Solutions Architect | Optimizely, Inc.
harrison@optimizely.com

Amanda 09-14-15

Re: Inserting an image beside a container that has been reduced in size

@ppcbuilders7 - I am actually going to open a support ticket for you since this sounds like a really unique situation. Thanks! 

Optimizely