Rich-text Reply

Integrating with Adobe DTM

boothrich 09-24-14

Integrating with Adobe DTM

Can anyone clarify on how to actually put the Optimizely code for Adobe Site Catalysts into their Dynamic Tag Manager program?  The help resources on Optimizely are for the older version of siteCat and the new stuff all uses adobe DTM.  Would love if there was a little guide here on where to place the two lines of code in DTM.

Amanda 09-26-14

Re: Integrating with Adobe DTM

Hi @boothrich , I am looking into this intnerally to see if we can find a solution. I will also do some google-ing around to see if I can learn more about the new Dynamic Tag Manager.

Can you attach a screenshot of the new UL and some details on how it works? This could definitely help us find a solution. 

If you end up finding a solution, can you please post it here? We'd love to be able to update our Support article so it's current. Thanks! 

Optimizely
Amanda 09-26-14

[ Edited ]

I did find this support article about adding a third party tag: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/dtm/t_third_party_tags.html .You'll want the Optimizely script to fire immediately on page load. Does this help?

Optimizely
boothrich 10-01-14

Thanks we do have that page.  It doesn't quite anser the question of how to do the specific placement in Adobe DTM though.  Derek on your end is also looking into this. I think some discussion directly with Adobe on this DTM product might be in order to maybe create an updated guide?

We are still trying other things on our end as well just to see.