Rich-text Reply

Is there a way to have the editor preview include any other running experiments?

santhony7 03-01-17

Is there a way to have the editor preview include any other running experiments?

If we are to rely on the preview for doing QA I would want it to include all other experiments incase they are effecting each other in some way. How can I do QA on an experiement and how it intereacts with other experiments without publishing?

Anthony Smith
tomfuertes 03-01-17

Re: Is there a way to have the editor preview include any other running experiments?

We publish the experiment to 100% of traffic that has a hidden querystring like "?cro-debug=true". Then load up an incognito window a couple times to see how traffic looks on both variations.
____
- Tom Fuertes | CTO @ CROmetrics / LinkedIn
"Most Impactful Use of Personalization" and "Experience of the Year" Optie award winner.

Experimentation Hero
santhony7 03-01-17

Re: Is there a way to have the editor preview include any other running experiments?

They really need to work on experiment workflow :-). We currently have a separate project for each environment which worked well for Classic but not so much for X. I contacted them about the bugs and they told me to just use one account for all environments but it has its own problems. So you are adding that query string to the URL Targeting of the page(s)?
Anthony Smith