Rich-text Reply

Joomla Website - Optimizely integration

ARUDU 01-19-15
Accepted Solution

Joomla Website - Optimizely integration

Hello Community,

i just wanted to start with Optimizely, but I can´t load the website...

The snippet-code is already implemented after the <head>-tag, but i still can´t load the website.

Does anybody has a solution for the topic "Integration of Optimizely at a Joomla Website"?!

Looking forward your helping ideas Smiley Happy

Thanks and best regards,

Andreas

Level 2

Joel_Balmer 01-19-15

Re: Joomla Website - Optimizely integration

Hi Andreas!

I'm not too familiar with Joomla websites, but I wonder if you're adding the snippet correctly - are you adding it through the Custom HTML extension, here, or inserting a tag, possibly with this link, hereIt may not allow you to add the snippet any other way.

You may wish to consult a Joomla FAQ on this subject for further help - unfortunately, I'm not able to load their site due to it not responding for some reason.

I hope that information helped!

ARUDU 01-19-15

Hello Joel,

thanks for your prompt reply Smiley Happy

I used none of your two solutions - i copied the one-line-code from optimizely after the <head>-tag of my main page (which i want to test)... Is that not enough?

I will talk to our web designer - maybe the two solutions from you will help?! Smiley Happy

Thanks and best regards,

Andreas

Level 2
Joel_Balmer 01-20-15

Hi Andreas,

Yes that would be great!

It's also possible it could be an editor loading issue, such as those mentioned in our article here:

https://help.optimizely.com/hc/en-us/articles/200179074

You can also open the javascript console as you are loading the experiment in the editor, and let us know here if you see any errors.

Thanks!
ARUDU 01-26-15

I don´t know why but now it works - thanks Smiley Happy

Level 2