Rich-text Reply

Learn Optimizely quickly with Optimizely 101 Interactive E-Learning

AdamA 06-04-15

Learn Optimizely quickly with Optimizely 101 Interactive E-Learning

[ Edited ]

I'm excited to announce a new way to learn about Optimizely! Our Academy has evolved: check out Optimizely 101 Interactive Onboarding and try out your skills!

Read on if you're:

• Getting up to speed with Optimizely for the first time
  • Onboarding a new team member who wants to learn Optimizely
  • Studying for platform certification
  • Looking to brush up on your Optimizely knowledge
  • Interested in a different way to learn (not just video and text)

Get up to speed with Optimizely and learn our best practices with Optimizely 101 Interactive Onboarding, a two-part e-learning course that we're making available for all customers! This content is based on best practices from our customer success team, and our most successful customers, and will walk you through:

• Setting up Optimizely
  • Administration and configuration
  • The six-step workflow for creating effective experiments

Each course features a combination of video and interactivty to help you learn in an engaging way, and to try out your skills in a safe space.

We'd love feedback on this program, so please let us know what you think, and what other topics you'd like to see next!

Thanks,

Adam

Optimizely

JDahlinANF 06-05-15

Re: Learn Optimizely quickly with Optimizely 101 Interactive E-Learning

Thanks, Adam. That was a fun way to do review.
jeda 08-29-16

Hello,

I would like to check out the academy, but I´m getting an error (I´m logged in to optimizely, so should be able to acees I´d say:

Access to learn.optimizely.com was denied

You don't have authorization to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403

Does anybody know why this is? Is the academy offline, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Level 1
AdamA 08-29-16

Hello, @jeda -- sorry that this is happening to you! This issue is happening broadly, so it's not just you, and we're currently looking into the root cause so we can fix it. I'll update you on this thread as soon as we have resolution. Looking forward to having you back in Academy as soon as possible.

Optimizely
jeda 08-30-16

Hi Adam, thanks a lot for the quick reply, I´ll be looking out for any update on here, thanks!
Level 1
AdamA 09-01-16

Hi @jeda, I'm happy to share that we've fixed the issue with Academy and it is back online. We also have more information over in this thread.

Optimizely