Rich-text Reply

My currently live Optimizely experiment data is not showing in Analytics Univesal

aidin_b 10-21-15
Accepted Solution

My currently live Optimizely experiment data is not showing in Analytics Univesal

I have followed all the integrations and requirements but the Universal is not tracking the Optimizely. We are using Tealium as our Tag Manager tool and the Analytics code and the GA and Optimizely portion of the code are firing from Tealium.

Level 1

Amanda 10-23-15

Re: My currently live Optimizely experiment data is not showing in Analytics Univesal

Thanks for this. I am actually going to open a support ticket for you since this sounds like a very unique issue. In the meantime, I am actually going to remove this post since the Community will not be able to help with this particular set up. I am, however, very glad that you surfaced this issue and we'll certainly take care of it for you via the Support route!
Optimizely
David_Orr 10-27-15

Re: My currently live Optimizely experiment data is not showing in Analytics Univesal

Hi Aidin,

Here is a brief overview of the issue, I sent you an email with more information. I looked into your running experiment and the reason why the data did not show up was because there were quotes around the tracker name in the integration settings. I removed the quotes and was able to verify that the integration is working using a Chrome Extension called Google Analytics Debugger.

I hope this helps.

David

Senior Technical Support Engineer
Optimizely