My currently live Optimizely experiment data is not showing in Analytics Univesal
I have followed all the integrations and requirements but the Universal is not tracking the Optimizely. We are using Tealium as our Tag Manager tool and the Analytics code and the GA and Optimizely portion of the code are firing from Tealium.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Here is a brief overview of the issue, I sent you an email with more information. I looked into your running experiment and the reason why the data did not show up was because there were quotes around the tracker name in the integration settings. I removed the quotes and was able to verify that the integration is working using a Chrome Extension called Google Analytics Debugger.
I hope this helps.