Rich-text Reply

No results?

ashley3 01-15-15

No results?

The results page doesn't seem to be loading any results. I have created three tests over the past few days. While the first two worked as expected, the third seems to be having trouble. The home page is showing that there have been 20 visitors to the site but the results page is showing 0 for both variations. I'm able to see the two variations when I view the page, clear my cache/cookies, and review the page. Some of the data has already started appearing on Google Analytics which I have integrated with Optimizely (I know there is usually a delay for GA's data to show up and that they count users different than Optimizely so I'm not surprised their user count is less than the visitor count).

Things I've checked:

IP Filtering - I'm not filtering out any IPs

Audience Filtering - Set to Everyone

URL Targeting - Set to run on the correct page

optimizely.activeExperiments - displays the ID of the experiment I'm having problems with (means the snippet exists, is being run, and the experiment is being triggered)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-Ashley

Level 1

ashley3 01-15-15

Re: No results?

Scratch that... I turned on "Anonymize IP addresses for this project and remove the last octet of IP addresses prior to logging" and that seemed to fix the problem... tho I'm not sure why cause I'm not filtering any IPs
Oh well data has started to appear and that's what matters Smiley Happy
Level 1
Aisha 01-15-15

Hi Ashley,

Glad to hear things are working now! We were seeing some intermittent issues with the Results page that appear to have cleared up. I suspect that the problem you saw was related to that. Either way, definitely let us know if you continue to see your Results page not updating. I'll want to report it right away!

Thanks,

Aisha
Customer Success and Technical Support @ Optimizely!
Optimizely
davidc 11-05-16

same here 

"We're having trouble loading your data. Try refreshing the page or please come back later."

Level 1