Rich-text Reply

Optimizely /Optimisation Events In UK

adzeds 07-21-14

Optimizely /Optimisation Events In UK

[ Edited ]

Optimizely last week announced that they will be holding events in several cities around the U.S in the next month or two. 

I was wondering if there are any plans to hold any events/conferences in the UK any time soon?

I think it would be a great chance for all us UK based Optimizely users to get together to exchange ideas, help each other out with our Optimizely projects and network to get to know each other better.

Anyone know of any such events?

David Shaw
Level 11

Jerry 07-21-14

Re: Optimizely Events In UK

Hi David,

Thanks for your question. We're planning an Optimizely event in London on the 9th of October. We're currently working out the specifics, but you can already block this date in your calendar. Registration hasn't opened yet but as soon as it does I will let you know.

Cheers,
Jerry
EMEA Marketing
Optimizely
adzeds 07-22-14

Re: Optimizely Events In UK

That is great news!!!

David Shaw
Level 11
leepearso 02-27-15

UK Optimisation Events

Aside from the optimizley experience, are there any other optimisation events in the UK throughout the year that people think are worthwhile attending? Also would the optimizley experience be worthwhile attending more then once?

adzeds 02-27-15

Re: UK Optimisation Events

Whereabouts in the UK are you based?

I don't think there are any other official Optimizely events in the UK but there are other Optimization events that could be considered for attending!
David Shaw
Level 11
leepearso 02-27-15

Hi David 

Just outside of London.

Yes not necessarily just limited to optimizley but conversion optimisation. We dont use optimizley as our tool, and we met quite a few other companies at the optimizley experince who used alternatives also. Not to say that the event wasnt useful as it was. 

But would like to hear about other events people have found worth attending? 

adzeds 02-27-15

One you could consider is:

http://www.measurefest.com/

Not attended myself but know the organisers have good form in this area and have heard good things!

David Shaw
Level 11