Rich-text Reply

Optimizely - Re-certification

siherron 06-15-15
Accepted Solution

Optimizely - Re-certification

[ Edited ]

Hey there,

I tried to whizz through my platform re-certification and flubbed it (70%... pfft!) I want to take it again for free as the confirmation email suggests, but I can't see how I can do that as there's no CTA to allow it.

recert.PNG

recert2.PNG

That'll teach me to get cocky and speed through rather than taking my time.

Anyway, can I get some guidance, please?

Cheers

Simon Herron
Optimisation Consultant
Level 2

Amanda 06-15-15

Re: Optimizely - Re-certification

Simon! It seems like forever since I've seen your picture in the community Smiley Happy It's such a pleasure hear from you again!

I just checked into this issue and it looks like there was a small bug that prevented the re-take from being enabled. This has been fixed and you should now see the CTA appear in your account. 

Can you please let us know if you can now successfully re-take the test? If not, we are happy to look into this in more detail for your specific test. 

Thanks so much! I hope you had a nice weekend. 

Optimizely
siherron 06-17-15

Re: Optimizely - Re-certification

Hi Amanda,

Yeah, it's been a while. I kept having challenges logging into the community portal even after you'd repeatedly sent me fixes. It really doesn't help not having an active account. I have been lurking if not contributing though; the platform has changed a ton Smiley Happy

I've managed to retake my platform certification and I'm hoping to put it to good use soon helping out some new clients.

Hope you're good too?

-Si

Simon Herron
Optimisation Consultant
Level 2