Rich-text Reply

Our cart will not populate within Optimizely

MarkWalker 01-29-15

Our cart will not populate within Optimizely

Hi All,

We are testing Optimizely on a test site we use for various things. It has a working shopping cart but no matter what we do we cannot seem to load the basket page in an experiment with content (i.e products).

• We have added the script on the site and tested it works in another simple experiment.
  • We went to the site, added items then opened Optimizely in a new tab as suggested (no products showed)

The site is http://nature.webselect.net - please ignore how it looks, it's just a playground for us.

Any ideas?

HB 01-29-15

Re: Our cart will not populate within Optimizely

Bump!

Would love to know this aswell! //H
HB
Level 2
greg 01-29-15

It might be a cache/cookie issue. I've run into it before. Usually re-trying several times works. You can also try opening an incognito window, then opening your site and adding items, then opening Optimizely in a new incognito tab (same browser window) and loading the page there.

Level 2
Aisha 01-29-15

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting here! I was actually able to load your site once I enabled Mixed Content. Can you try this on your end and let me know if you're still unable to load your page? Here are some instructions on how to enable Mixed Content:

https://help.optimizely.com/hc/en-us/articles/200179074-Pages-not-loading-in-the-Editor-troubleshoot...

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Aisha
Customer Success and Technical Support @ Optimizely!
Optimizely
MarkWalker 02-02-15

Hi Aisha,

We are on Mac and Chrome and I tried two things..

1. Clicked on the sheild in the URL bar and clicked run unsafe scripts

2. I copied the script on your help page into Terminal after closing Chrome

Neither of these have made any difference?

Can you offer any further ideas?

Regards

HB 02-13-15

It works for me!

Or try what @greg said!

"You can also try opening an incognito window, then opening your site and adding items, then opening Optimizely in a new incognito tab (same browser window) and loading the page there."
HB
Level 2