Rich-text Reply

Page doesn't load

GabrielG 06-27-16

Page doesn't load

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

I'm trying to create a test on AeroMFG.com . Instead of the homepage being loaded, I see the image below. The devs I work with don't see this, though... the page loads normally for them. If anyone can help me solve this and get the page to load properly, I'd be very grateful! Happy to even link to you from my site, ConversionRateOptimization.co

Note that this continues to happen even after I enable the unsafe scripts to load... seemingly the compatibility mode keeps showing up regardless. I've also had the issue both on Chrome and Firefox.

Optimizely Editor won't load Aero MFG

Level 2

Re: Page doesn't load

Hi there,

It looks like your page is still loading through proxy and that might be the issue. You can force the Optimizely editor to not load your page through proxy: can you enable unsafe scripts to load as well as add the &optimizely_disable_proxy=true parameter to the Optimizely experiment URL in the URL bar? Then your experiment URL will look like https://app.optimizely.com/edit?experiment_id=6093570896&optimizely_disable_proxy=true.

Best,

Nils

GabrielG 06-29-16

This is going to sound really silly - I entered aero.com by accident. When I changed to aeromfg.com, it still didn't work though, in Firefox. Anyways, when I tried again just creating the experiment with the right URL, I finally got it to work.

Level 2

Hi Gabriel,

No worries, I'm glad it works Smiley Happy

Best,
Nils
GabrielG 06-29-16

aero-optimizely-right-url.png

Level 2
GabrielG 06-29-16

That's what happens on Firefox even when I correct the uRL. got it working now in Chrome, though so...

Level 2