Rich-text Reply

Pages not displaying properly in Optimizely editor

votecircle 06-06-16

Pages not displaying properly in Optimizely editor

Hello,

I've a website called VoteCircle, (www.votecircle.com) and i'm trying to use Optimizely to make some A/B tests.

I've used befofre with non SPA websites and it worked very well.

Please, see screenshot attached to see how it is displayed in Optimizely editor/preview (display only the content out the "ng-view".

Somebody has a solution?

Thanks,

Luiz

AllisonR 06-08-16

Re: Pages not displaying properly in Optimizely editor

When I loaded your page with mixed content enabled, everything worked normally for me and I was able to load the page. Can you ensure mixed content is enabled in your browser? Because Optimizely will work normally for others, this leads me to conclude that the problem is either localized to your own computer or the browser you are using.

In order to troubleshoot this further, I recommend taking a look at this article specifically about troubleshooting editor loading issues and running through the steps one by one.

If none of the tips discussed in the article solve the issue, I would also recommend the following:

• Check whether the page will load in a different browser
  • Check whether the page will load when using a different network
  • Check whether the page will load when using a different machine
  • If you are using extensions or add-ons on your browser or using a firewall/strict anti-virus program, this may cause issues loading pages in the editor, so please do check into this by turning off each extensions individual and/or testing when the firewall or anti-virus program is disabled.

Does this help? 

Best,

Allison
Sr. Technical Support Engineer
Optimizely | EMEA
Optimizely