Rich-text Reply

Project Code appearing at top of page using Wordpress plugin

LeslieO 02-26-15
Accepted Solution

Project Code appearing at top of page using Wordpress plugin

[ Edited ]

Hi,

We haven't begun to use Optimizely yet but will be doing so we hope shortly. We added the wordpress plugin to our WP side and activated it and now we get the project code number visible above our theme. This is the second time this has happened previously it was the full Optimizely product code that was visible. 

Please advise.

Thx

Optimize Product Code.png

Level 1

RightStart 02-26-15

Re: Project Code appearing at top of page using Wordpress plugin

I'm having the same problem. It just started today with the new version of the Optimizely Wordpress plugin.
Amanda 02-27-15

[ Edited ]

@LeslieO  and @RightStart ,

Thank you for surfacing this. @bradtaylorsf works closely with the Wordpress plugin and he just mentioned that there was a bug that sounds exactly like the one you are mentioning last night, but it should have been fixed since then. 

Can you make sure that you have the latest version of Wordpress? This should have fixed the issue. But, please let us know if this is still happening. 

Optimizely
RightStart 02-27-15

@Amanda. Just checked this morning problem still happening. Plugin v3.2.2, WP v4.1.1. If you go to the Optimizely menu after plugin installation, add your token, add your <script>...</script> code, click to connect to Optimizely, then click on any other WP menu (Pages for example) them go back to Optimizely menu in WP <script>....</script> is gone and just project number is in the field. This project number them shows at the top of your landing page. I can send screen shots or brief movie if you tell me where to send them.
RightStart 02-27-15

UPDATE: Just reverted back to plugin version 3.2.1 and everything works fine.

Hello Everyone!

I just pushed an udpate that fixes this issue. Please upgrade to version 3.5 to resolve all issues around the snippet not loading correctly. Let us know if you experience any other issues and sorry for any inconvience! 

Optimizely
RightStart 02-27-15

Looks like its working correctly. Thank you very much for your prompt support on this.
LeslieO 02-27-15

Yes this is now working now. Thanks for a prompt resolution
Level 1