Rich-text Reply

Reduce page size

nch 02-03-16

Reduce page size

How do i reduce the page size, even if i delete every container box from the bottom of the page there still is a massive blank space that i want to delete

nch
Level 1

JDahlinANF 02-03-16

Re: Reduce page size

Are you wanting to resize the browser?

Or are you saying there is a white space on your page in between your page's content and you need to figure out how to squish your content together?

If the former, you can only resize windows that are child windows ... (like resizing a pop-up window).

if the latter, this is a CSS type issue which can only be addressed by examining the specific page where the issue presents itself - you will need to provide a link to the page.

robertchan 02-04-16

Re: Reduce page size

I'm assuming this has to do with the CSS on your page. Common issues can be caused by margin and padding on your page. To check which element is causing the issue, you can set the margin to 0 and/or the padding to 0 on any remaining elements after you've deleted all the containers if you've not got a lot of elements left. If you're checking your page on mobile, you should also check that you've set a viewport on your meta data as such: <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
Robert Chan

Experimentation Hero