Rich-text Reply

Restarting Optimizely - is there a way to restart optimizely without restarting the app ?

tapasya 02-25-16

Restarting Optimizely - is there a way to restart optimizely without restarting the app ?

Level 1

DavidS 02-26-16

Re: Restarting Optimizely - is there a way to restart optimizely without restarting the app ?

Hi tapasya,

Thanks for reaching out!

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve. Could you maybe expand a little bit so I can better assist you?

If you are talking about resetting your results, you will need to go to the experiment results page and click the "Gear" icon near the upper right corner. A dropdown menu will appear with the "Reset Results" option. That dumps ALL the result data for that experiment and starts from 0. Be careful, as dumped data is unrecoverable.

If you are talking about logging out of the Optimizely web application, then this can be achieved by clicking on your email address near the upper right corner. A dropbox menu will appear, then select "Log Out".

I hope that is helpful. 

Best,
David

Optimizely
tapasya 03-03-16

Re: Restarting Optimizely - is there a way to restart optimizely without restarting the app ?

I was asking about reloading the experiment config on the client. Whenever changes are made to the experiments, the client doesn't reflect them immediately. Once the app is restarted, new changes are getting reflected. I would like to know if there is a way on the client sdk to refresh the experiment config
Level 1